See the New You in 2020!
Choose 2 Change
Choose 2 Change will be two 6 week sessions, to allow participants more options.
Session One will be designed as a comprehensive program to inspire participants to make better lifestyle choices and changes.
Session Two will dive into a more advanced program designed to challenge participants and help you grow in your fitness journey.
*Non-members are required to enroll in a 3-month membership to participate. We strongly believe that 12 weeks is the minimum time commitment to see results and build healthy habits!
Each participant will have an initial and final weigh-in and goal assessment. Participants are encouraged to attend specialized group exercise classes, educational seminars, fellowship groups, and all hands-on experiences. Flexible scheduling options are available to allow full participation!
A detailed body composition analysis will be administered at the start and end of each session.
Prizes are based on participation, and will include free membership, free personal training packages, and free program vouchers!
Starts: November 25th, 2019
**REGISTRATION CAN BE COMPLETED AT THE MEMBER SERVICES DESK**
Starts: January 5th, 2020 (Kick-off event at 1pm)
Ends: February 22, 2020
Starts: February 24, 2020
Ends: April 13, 2020
Non-Members: $149.00 (includes 3 month Y membership)
What to Expect?
- Two 6 week sessions of specialized group classes, educational and motivational seminars, and a weekly fellowship meeting
- Walk to run 5k training with CRAW
- Education on fitness strategies, healthy eating, setting smart goals, and caring for your body while exercising by our experts and special guests
- Nutrition seminars and healthy eating strategies
- The opportunity to win prizes, based on participation
- C2C 2020 shirt
- C2C strongly recommends anyone who is pregnant at the start of the challenge as well as anyone who plans to have bariatric surgery during the YMCA C2C to obtain clearance from their physician.
- Each participant will be required to sign waiver form holding Waynesboro Area YMCA and all leadership [staff and volunteers] harmless.
- All entry fees are non-refundable. Financial Assistance is not available for entry fees.
- We invite participants of all ages (minimum age to enter is 16). Anyone under the age of 18 must have signed parent/guardian permission as well as written physician’s consent.
- Prizes will be awarded based on participation. Prizes are awarded for Session One participation only. The prize structure is:
Tier 1 Prize 3-month Adult
Attend 6 classes/experiences per week Tier 2 Prize 5 session Personal Training package Attend 5 classes/experiences per week Tier 3 Prize Boot Camp voucher for Winter 2 session Attend 4 classes/experiences per week Tier 4 Prize BodyPump voucher for Winter 2 session Attend 3 classes/experiences per week Tier 5 Prize Aquatics class voucher for Winter 2 session Attend 3 classes/experiences per week