See the Healthier You in 2020!
Choose 2 Change
For 2020, Choose 2 Change will be two 6 week sessions, to allow participants more options to customize your experience and flexibility for scheduling.
Session One will be designed as a comprehensive program to inspire participants to make better lifestyle choices and changes. This session is great for anyone new to fitness, or who wants more coaching and accountability.
Session Two will dive into a more advanced program designed to challenge participants and help you grow in your fitness journey. This session is perfect for anyone who has previously participated in C2L or C2C and needs a reboot. If you have fallen off the fitness wagon, Session 2 will help get you back on! This is also a great follow up to Session 1.
*Non-members are required to enroll in a 3-month membership to participate. We strongly believe that 12 weeks is the minimum time commitment to see results and build healthy habits!
Prizes are based on participation, and will include free membership, free personal training packages, and free program vouchers!
All C2C participants will have a FREE InBody scan administered at the beginning and end of each six week challenge.
The highly accurate body composition analysis allows the C2C staff to make fitness recommendations based on your individual body composition and goals.
For more information about the InBody, visit The InBody 270.
Each participant will have an initial and final weigh-in and goal assessment for Session 1 and Session 2.
Participants are encouraged to attend specialized group exercise classes, educational seminars, and all activities. Flexible scheduling options are available to allow full participation! Classes will be held weekday mornings as well as weekday evenings.
Starts: November 25th, 2019
**REGISTRATION CAN BE COMPLETED AT THE MEMBER SERVICES DESK**
Starts: January 5th, 2020 (Kick-off event at 1pm)
Ends: February 22, 2020
Starts: February 24, 2020
Ends: April 13, 2020
Non-Members: $149.00 (includes 3 month Y membership)
What to Expect?
- Two 6 week sessions of specialized group classes, educational presentations, and activities
- Walk to run 5k training with CRAW
- Education on fitness strategies, healthy eating, setting smart goals, and caring for your body while exercising by our experts and special guests
- Nutrition seminars and healthy eating strategies
- The opportunity to win prizes, based on participation
- C2C strongly recommends anyone who is pregnant at the start of the challenge as well as anyone who plans to have bariatric surgery during the YMCA C2C to obtain clearance from their physician.
- All entry fees are non-refundable. Financial Assistance is not available for entry fees.
- We invite participants of all ages (minimum age to enter is 13). Anyone under the age of 18 must have signed parent/guardian permission as well as written physician’s consent.
- Prizes will be awarded based on participation. The prize structure for Session 2 is:
|Tier 1 Prize||3 session Personal Training package||Attend 5 classes/activities per week|
|Tier 2 Prize||Boot Camp voucher for Spring 1 session||Attend 4 classes/activities per week|
|Tier 3 Prize||BodyPump voucher for Spring 1 session||Attend 3 classes/activities per week|
|Tier 4 Prize||Aquatics class voucher for Spring 1 session||Attend 3 classes/activities per week|