The day we have been waiting for is almost here! We invite you to join us when we reopen our facility on Monday, June 22nd. We have put together a video so you can get an idea of what to expect when you come to the Y. We’ve been carefully planning to reopen our facilities and reactivate key programs in the safest manner possible so you can access the services and support you miss and need the most. Our Executive Director is excited to welcome you back, read Amanda Gietka’s letter to our members. We know you have questions, so we’ve hopefully answered many of them in our FAQ list and we will be providing more information about our Phased Reopening Plans in the coming days.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
See you soon!
- Monday to Thursday: 5am-7:30am & 8:30am-8pm
Friday: 5am-7:30am & 8:30am-6pm
- Saturday: 7am-12pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Monday-Friday Daily Schedule:
Slightly reduced operating hours will be in effect to allow for
mid-day and end-of-day facility sanitation and deep cleaning.
5:00AM-7:30AM: OPEN FOR ALL MEMBERS
7:30AM-8:30AM: Closed for cleaning
8:30AM-10:30AM: SENIOR HOURS
10:30AM-8:00PM*: OPEN FOR ALL MEMBERS (*Friday CLOSE AT 6PM)
- Wellness Center
- Functional Fitness Center
- Weight Room
- Pool (click here to see our schedules)
- Locker Rooms (no Steam or Sauna)
- Genesis Learning Center
- Member Services Desk Hours:
WELLNESS CENTER PROCEDURES
- All members must be wearing a mask when not actively exercising
- Clean equipment before & after use
- Observe & respect social distancing in all areas
- Limit the number of personal belongings you bring with you
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Only members 13 and up are allowed to use the facility at this time, (teens must be exercising and respecting social distancing protocols).
- No guests are allowed at this time.