The Waynesboro Area YMCA Holiday Craft Show

The Waynesboro Area YMCA Holiday Craft Show.
Our Craft Show has been a holiday tradition and favorite for 20 years in Waynesboro…until COVID changed our in-person events.
After 2 years without the show,
we have had many inquires and now it’s BACK!!!!
Many local vendors will be on hand
to showcase their crafty creations and products.
We hope to see so many of the shoppers back to the show!
Vendors: click here for registration information,  space is limited.
Shoppers: click here to share our flyer and check back for updates!

*All fees are used to support the YMCA
Partner with Youth Program

Each year, we financially assist over 300 youth and 150 adults for membership and programs here at the Waynesboro Area YMCA. It is our belief that no one should be left out because of a lack of funds. These financial assistance scholarships can be awarded for general membership, adult or youth programs, child care and summer day camps.

If you have questions about how to apply or would like more information about your current scholarship, please contact Kathy Bostic, Outreach and Development Director.

Open Doors Financial Assistance Application

Vendors often ask: Is a Sales Tax license necessary to sell taxable items at the Waynesboro Area YMCA craft show?

From the PA Department of Revenue: Do I need a Sales Tax License?
Yes, all businesses selling products and services subject to sales tax are required to obtain a Pennsylvania Sales, Use and Hotel Occupancy Tax License using the PA-100 Enterprise Registration application. The quickest and easiest way to apply is directly on-line at: Electronic filing methods are fast, easy, safe and free.