Infants (6 weeks)-6th grade: For children of adults who are in the building/participating in a Y program.
Child Watch Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 3:30-7:30 PM
Members-2 hour time limit: FREE
Here are a few things to know before coming to the program.
(for a complete list of the Child Watch Policies, click here)
- Parents/guardians must be in the YMCA or participating in a YMCA program to leave their children in Child Watch services. If you leave the building for a run/walk you MUST provide a cell phone number and location.
- The YMCA is not responsible for personal items brought into the Child Watch room.
- Please check your child’s diaper/pull-up before drop off to be sure your child is clean and dry. If your child is potty training, have them use the restroom first.
- Parents must supply diapers/pull-ups, wipes, change of clothing and snacks.
- Masks encouraged for children age 3 and older. Required for school age children (grade kindergarten and older).
- Parents will be asked to come and pick up their child if they have been crying longer than 15 minutes.