|Youth (6-12 years)
|Teen (13-18 years)
|Young Adult (19-23 yrs)
|One Adult Family
|Two Adult Family
|Senior (age 62+)
Full Time Undergraduate Students: Allowed to be on a family membership until the age of 24. Must show proof of full time/ undergrad status at time of joining.
Children under 6- Children under 6 must be associated with a family membership in order to participate in programs.
Senior Citizens- Adults ages 62 and older receive a 10% discount on membership
Please note that our membership categories have recently changed. If you are currently enrolled in a membership category that is no longer active you will not have to adjust your category unless your membership lapses or you/ someone on your membership no longer meets the age requirements of that particular membership category. If you have questions, please feel free to call or visit our membership services desk.
Open Doors Financial Assistance Application
- Annual: Annual membership is in effect for one year from date of joining. Annual members receive a renewal notice approximately one month before membership expires. Cash, personal check, Visa, American Express, Discover and Mastercard are accepted.
- Monthly Automatic Draft: Upon completion of an Authorization Agreement, your monthly dues will be deducted directly from a specified account each month. Membership is perpetual until a cancellation form is completed.
- Debited from your checking or savings account
- Credited to your Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- Payments made at Member Services each month: Members have the option to pay their membership dues monthly at our Member Services Desk. However, there is a $2.00 service fee each month.
RETURNED PAYMENT POLICY FOR ELECTRONIC COLLECTION
The YMCA may charge a $25.00 fee for returned items (payable at Member Services).
- Full Membership: Full membership permits all YMCA privileges and full use of facilities (age restricted facility access and according to facility/program schedule). Program fees, if any, are significantly lower than Program Pass (Non-member) rates.
- Athletic Club Locker Rooms: (Men and Women): Open to members 19 years and older; features personal lockers (available to rent); sauna and steam rooms and private controlled entrance.
Young Adult $5 monthly, $60 annual
Individual $8 monthly, $96 annual
3. Rental Lockers: Available in all locker rooms.
Individual $3 monthly, $36 annual
Programs: A prorated voucher will be issued with the exception of programs where we have made commitments based on your expected participation. (The YMCA reserves the right to cancel any class that does not meet minimum enrollment). All refunds are determined as of the date of receipt of a fully completed “Refund Request” form. Monthly (payment) requires 30 days notice to terminate.
Membership Hold: In case of a medical emergency, we can place membership on hold or extend your annual membership (a doctor’s note is required). Please note the duration of this hold or extension usually does not exceed 90 days. Members requiring a Medical Hold can contact Jill Hoko, Membership Director or complete a hold form at the Member Services Desk. Account hold must be approved by the Membership Director before taking effect.
Facility Access Cards
While we make every effort to recognize our members, we ask that you have your membership card available at all times. If you don’t have your card, you may be delayed while your membership status is verified. After 3 occurrences, you will be required to purchase a replacement card.
Replacement ID Card: $2.00
Children 12 yrs & younger @ the Y
All children, birth-12 years, must be in Child Watch or with an adult if they are not participating in a program. For children’s safety, they may not wait in a program area, Wellness Center, lounge, locker rooms, or pool area while their parent is participating in a program.