Tae Kwon Do Martial Arts
The core principles of this Korean martial arts training is self-discipline and a high code of personal conduct with an emphasis on kicking techniques. All students will receive instruction based on current abilities and belt level. Beginners will learn the foundation of this martial art, while advanced level will continue to work toward mastery.
To ensure the health and safety of all, we have a few procedures in place for you and your child.
- Students should arrive 10 minutes early.
- Masks are required in the facility at all times. Only one parent is permitted to view instructional classes with his/her child. (If your gymnast or any guest in your party are under the age of 2, they are not required to wear a mask)
- Students must have their own sparring gear to participate in sparring. Gear must be disinfected before and after each class.
- Parents while in the gym we do ask that you maintain the appropriate social distancing
- We strongly suggest that gymnast come with their own water bottle.
- Students are expected to arrive in their uniforms. Uniforms must be laundered after every class.
- Students and instructors will maintain appropriate social distancing whenever possible.
- Class time is instructional time – students must be focused and on task to finish class and be out of the building by exactly 8PM.
Please click the link for a print-friendly copy of the COVID-19 Guidelines for Tae Kwon Do