Infants (6 weeks)-6th grade: For children of adults who are in the building/participating in a Y program.
Child Watch Hours
Monday – Thursday 8:30 am-8:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am-7:00 pm*
Saturday 9:00 am-12:30 pm
*Child Watch will close at 5:00 pm for Parent’s Night Out (typically the second Friday of every month).
Please review the full list of Child Watch Guidelines. Here are a few things to know before coming to the program.
- Parents/guardians must be in the YMCA or participating in a YMCA program to leave their children in Child Watch services. If you leave the building for a run/walk you MUST provide a cell phone number and location.
- The YMCA is not responsible for personal items brought into the Child Watch room.
- Please check your child’s diaper/pull-up before drop off to be sure your child is clean and dry. If your child is potty training, have them use the restroom first.
- Parents must supply diapers/pull-ups, wipes, change of clothing and snacks.
- Choose your snacks carefully… we have several children with peanut allergies that attend our program. An updated list of approved snacks is available in the room.
- Parents will be asked to come and pick up their child if they have been crying longer than 15 minutes.
Parents’ Night Out
Infants-6th Grade Parents will have the opportunity every month to use our babysitting services for an evening out. PNO is typically held the 2nd Friday of each month. Snacks will be provided and swimming will be available for children 6 yrs and older (must be able to pass a swim test and swim on their own). Pre-Registration is required by noon the day of: no exceptions! Cancellations must be made by noon for a full refund. Please provide enough time to complete the necessary contact information prior to your departure. Click here to print the Parent Information Sheet.