Infants (6 weeks)-6th grade: For children of adults who are in the building/participating in a Y program.
Child Watch Hours
Monday – Thursday 8:30 am-8:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am-7:00 pm*
Saturday 9:00 am-12:30 pm
*Child Watch will close at 5:00 pm for Parent’s Night Out (typically the second Friday of every month).
Please review the full list of Child Watch Guidelines. Here are a few things to know before coming to the program.
- Parents/guardians must be in the YMCA or participating in a YMCA program to leave their children in Child Watch services. If you leave the building for a run/walk you MUST provide a cell phone number and location.
- The YMCA is not responsible for personal items brought into the Child Watch room.
- Please check your child’s diaper/pull-up before drop off to be sure your child is clean and dry. If your child is potty training, have them use the restroom first.
- Parents must supply diapers/pull-ups, wipes, change of clothing and snacks.
- Choose your snacks carefully… we have several children with peanut allergies that attend our program. An updated list of approved snacks is available in the room.
- Parents will be asked to come and pick up their child if they have been crying longer than 15 minutes.